Monday 8 April 2013

Birthday en-route

Up eeeeaaaarly to catch our flight from Phnom Penh to Singapore, wouldn't be so bad except we were all sleeping so badly with poor Emma suffering the worst. 5 hours a night was considered good and of course our last night in Phnom Penh was no exception.

The girls got me a beautiful hand made silver box from duty free for my birthday which was very sweet and unexpected. I love you guys, THANK YOU:-)

Arrived in Singapore too early to check into our hostel to we dumped out bags and went shopping which was fun. Singapore Slings at Raffles long bar, dinner at our street restaurant and dreams of an early night, but of course......no such luck. Group of very noisy boys kept us awake and then eeeeeeaaarly wake up to catch flight from Singapore to Heathrow were I finally made it into the waiting arms of my gorgeous, amazing husband and promptly burst into tears of exhaustion, happiness and relief. I had not fully realised how much I missed him........He is my centre, my love, my life, my guiding star without whom, non of this would have been possible, without whom, I could not be everything I can be and without whom, life would have no meaning of purpose. Thank you my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment